National lockdown

S

Schmuck

Trompie67 said:
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Around 2% of the 8 billion folks that inhabit the earth that you refer to have an IQ under 70. I'm guessing you fall into that group right?

Jy sal maar persoonlik moet uitvind.

Trompie67 said:
You cannot count (well, actually YOU try to) uninfected people as part of the death statistics. People actually have to contract the virus in order to die from it.

The hype that was made around this scam at the start of it all, was that it would claim a large percentage of the WORLD's population; NOT infected people.
I was simply trying to state that the percentage is very small - and looking at all stats, most of the countries have reached their bell-curve and on the decline.

It has to happen here too and NO manner of lockdown is going to stop it, but twats like you and government believe lockdowns and absurd restriction work.

Trompie67 said:
You have just made your name "plank". Right here. Right now.  :point: :point:

Ag mooi so; jy wen - kry vir jou 'n sterretjie

FranZAR

AVForums Grandmaster
Staff member
Reaction score
Jaco said:
Please explain?

Not sure what needs explaining, but let?s try;

After lockdown you arrange a braai. 100 people attend. From the 100, 70 drink. Out of the 70 only Trompie67 gets horries dronk and ends up in hospital with alcohol poisoning. Fortunately he survives. The alcohol poisoning statistic is 1/70, not 1/100 (as 30 didn?t drink). Survival rate is 70/70, not 70/100, again, as 30 didn?t drink.

Make sense?

I?ll ignore your second comment.

S

Schmuck

FranZAR said:
Not sure what needs explaining, but let?s try;

After lockdown you arrange a braai. 100 people attend. From the 100, 70 drink. Out of the 70 only Trompie67 gets horries dronk and ends up in hospital with alcohol poisoning. Fortunately he survives. The alcohol poisoning statistic is 1/70, not 1/100 (as 30 didn?t drink). Survival rate is 70/70, not 70/100, again, as 30 didn?t drink.

Make sense?

I?ll ignore your second comment.

Dis maar elke vlieg op sy eie drol.

N?rens het ek op enige stadium verwys na death rates per infected. Maar horries dronk trompie moes toe inmeng.
Lees maar wat ek vir hom ge-antwoord het.
Die paranoia was, dat 'n groot persentasie van die W?reld bevolking uitgewis gaan word.
The facts and reality are in big contradiction to the predictions.
Maar nou ja; volgens trompie is my IQ laag en ek loop agter uit.

On your second response:
I have been on this forum long enough to know who the boy's club members are, so please don't insult my 70 IQ intelligence.

Family_Dog

AVForums Grandmaster
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Seriously? We cannot post decent replies without insulting one another? Oh, I get it, let's keep the mods busy.

So now we have to spend time cleaning this topic, or maybe simply deleting it due to a lack of common courtesy being displayed.

-F_D

Trompie67

AVForums Grandmaster
Reaction score
Jaco said:
Dis maar elke vlieg op sy eie drol.

N?rens het ek op enige stadium verwys na death rates per infected. Maar horries dronk trompie moes toe inmeng.
Lees maar wat ek vir hom ge-antwoord het.
Die paranoia was, dat 'n groot persentasie van die W?reld bevolking uitgewis gaan word.
The facts and reality are in big contradiction to the predictions.
Maar nou ja; volgens trompie is my IQ laag en ek loop agter uit.

On your second response:
I have been on this forum long enough to know who the boy's club members are, so please don't insult my 70 IQ intelligence.

Please enlighten us what the original predictions were?
As per your understanding a "big percentage" of people in the world were supposedly going to die from Covid-19. How many is a "big percentage"?
Where can we go to look & see to reference those original projections of a "big percentage"?
Was this "big percentage" based on total world population as you purport or on infected persons only?
Was this "big percentage" arrived at with models including or excluding lock-down being implemented?

Then, do you not perhaps think that the reduction in fatality rate since March is precisely because of lock down?
It is clearly understood by (almost) everyone that the infection & death rate will rise as activity resumes, the difference being that our hospitals can now better cope with the influx of ill people. That was the stated purpose of the lock down. Except our government lost the plot somewhere between intent & action. :(

TimbaLand

AVForums Grandmaster
Reaction score
Jaco said:
You are quite correct - my apologies.

The percentage of the entire world population dying from this is very negligible, compared to other causes.
And to destroy an already struggling economy and blame it on a "virus" is what gets me; and the fact that intelligent people (also on this forum perhaps), "fall" for it.

Our president's personal wealth grew by nearly R2 Billion during this 2 month period.
Who do you think the losers are in this scenario?

That it be diseases have a fatality rate than COVID19 also comes from too much information to people that can?t comprehend simple things. COVID 19 is a new disease which despite is newness has killed more people in a short  period of time and has saturated critical care worldwide than any other disease has. There is a term called woke people who seem to challenge any logic that is so apparent about this disease. Yes we need to continue with life to protect livelihoods but we can?t go on with life like al is normal.