Looking for someone to help with PC in the East Rand Puleez

AVForums

Help Support AVForums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Raffs

AVForums Super Veteran
Reaction score
Full disclosure, my knowledge of computers is little to none barring the use of office and internet etc. I recently got myself a new old i5 motherboard, SSD & PSDU and decided that I was going to try and build the PC myself something I have never done before. To my surprise and with he help of YouTube I got it right, built the PC loaded/ transferred windows from my old PC etc .... smooth sailing right ..... WRONG. While most works,for some reason the PC fails to pick up one of my HDDs (Music) , checked disc mngt and Bios it didn't appear. Did some tinkering and plugged it into a docking station and it appeared in Disc  Mngt now with all the tinkering and following prompts I renamed the drive .... now apart from the PC not picking up this HDD when plugged directly into MB , it does pick up via dock in disc mngt but it shows as unallocated and asks me to format , I don't want to because this HDD has all my music , I used a partition recovery tool and it picks up the music folder with its content so the files still on the HDD, now I'm  :cr@p: scared to tinker anymore .... is there perhaps someone in the East Rand (Kempton Park) that is able to/willing to assist me puleez , or point me in the right direction to someone that can. I'm willing to pay you for the service ...  :pray:   

Latest posts