Living Voice

AVForums

Help Support AVForums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Air

AVForums Super Veteran
AV Forums Supporter
Reaction score
Living Voice was bound to be part of Airmusic's portfolio even earlier, but I never saw it coming. My personal preference love for lower-powered amps, mostly of the integrated kind, is at the core of what the identity of Airmusic is all about. Of course, there is one snag: finding a sympathetic set of speakers to make these amps really come into their own. Sensitive speakers with a friendly impedance are few and far apart in the tide of speakers designed with a different mindset, ie that power is cheap. Admittedly there is a small niche of enthusiasts that believe in horns as the only option to Nirvana, but once again, I think of those big horns as not domesticated animals, so it is not where my interest lies despite the upside of such designs.

What if then when a designer of one of the most famous horn systems, Vox Olympian Horn Loudspeaker System, also aplies the same attention to develop a more domesticated product? The answer is, of course, the Auditorium range. I heard the Living Voice speakers on several occasions in the past in SA and Europe and liked it very much. My compatriot in the Netherlands lit the fire for the LV speakers as he is smitten by them, and that small fire became the fuel for me to reach out to Kevin & Lynn Scott. Their warmth and friendly responses sealed our relationship. We agree on so many aspects of how to reproduce great music in our homes that I feel our paths were destined to cross at some point.

The first set is on its way and will be ready for the Cape Hifi Experience, and I am excited and look forward to showcasing them with a little help from some of my friends such as the Shindo, Jadis, Pathos TT and even the very nice Moonriver.

I know LV has a strong following among local enthusiasts, so I hope to meet you all in Cpt.

Attachments

• LV-walnut-014-900.jpeg
    LV-walnut-014-900.jpeg
    106.6 KB · Views: 3

Latest posts