LG OLED C2 48" as a PC Monitor

AVForums

Help Support AVForums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Frank007301

AVForums Veteran
Reaction score
Hi all

I just wanted to share my experience so far with a LG OLED C2 as a gaming monitor.

I have only been running this setup for about a week and WOW. It is really awesome. The colours are absolutely amazing. The blacks are actually black. It is really something else.

I have been trying some games including Hunt Showdown, PUBG, DOTA, Forza 5 and Microsoft Flight Sim. I moved from a Dell S2716DG 1440p 144Hz. There is a bit of a frame rate drop from the Dell to the LG but that is expected. Still getting 120FPS+. It honestly looks amazing. I don't think i will be able to go back.

I am quite lucky with the desk that i have. It is a very large old school wooden desk. I have tried a few distances from my seated position. At the moment It is about a meter away from me and it is basically perfect, for me anyway. The games are so immersive. I sometimes get lost in the games, especially the ones that make use of the HDR. It is awesome.

This TV is built to show content off. I find myself watching more TV Shows and Movies on this. I will be getting the 65" version of this for my lounge next year.

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2022-08-15 at 9.52.13 AM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2022-08-15 at 9.52.13 AM.jpeg
    271.8 KB · Views: 43