Krell, Wilson Watt Puppy's and Wadia to find a new home...

AVForums

Help Support AVForums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jukkelstukkel

AVForums Member
Reaction score
The brother of a friend is migrating to the South from the previous legal HQ city of SA. Since his new adobe can not accommodate his premier systems, he wants me to advise him what to do.

Since the items in question a) represents unquestionable best-of-the-best performance circa mid 90s b) are in as good a new condition with all original packaging stored since day 1, c) is the type of product that should find favour with audiophiles, wannabee-audiophiles, collectors and the golden ear brigade - I guess you know who you are - I would greatly appreciated comments from our revered members of what they think the current market value ex source is - That means, freight & insurance payable by those who acquires it.

Yes, it implies the elder amongst us and comments as to actual performance by those who have actually heard and experienced these beauties, will obviously have more relevance.

Krell FPB 200 - ://www.audioresurgence.com/2014/05/krell-fpb200-amplifier.html

Krell KRC-3 - ://www.kenkessler.com/hi-fi/fi-magazine-november-1996-krell-krc-3-pre-amplifier-review/

Wadia 23 - : WADIA Digital 23 CD Transport / CD Player- PERFECT 100% -1994-1997 Classic | Reverb

Wilson Watt Puppy 5 incl PAWS - : Wilson Audio WATT/Puppy System 5 loudspeaker Page 5

There are many questions such as how relevant are the pre-amp + the Wadia in today's HD-Audio world?

Latest posts