Krell ksa50 working or not.

Andre Vermeulen

AVForums Grandmaster
Reaction score
Just another boyhood dream I have not made happen yet.Perhaps someone has one needing some love?
Andre in CT on 0826887782

Jozua

AVForums Grandmaster
Reaction score
The idea is you make the offer, I decide if it acceptable. 

PM me.

Andre Vermeulen

AVForums Grandmaster
Reaction score
in order for me to make an offer on something it would help if I knew what was available Jozua?....little irrelevant things like condition,operational state,cosmetics etc....agreed?

Jozua

AVForums Grandmaster
Reaction score
Kent

Thanks to you I got an offer out of the blue which I just could not refuse !!

Now sold.

J

Family_Dog

AVForums Grandmaster
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Might have been prudent to allow Kent first option? There was communication between the two of you regarding this.

-F_D

Jozua

AVForums Grandmaster
Reaction score
Family_Dog

If I had advertised the unit your comment would apply. However I responded asking for a offer by pm and the response was:

Kent Kassler said:
....still looking :ROFLMAO:

Snooze you loose...

J

Andre Vermeulen

AVForums Grandmaster
Reaction score
You're full of it J.....but that's OK. ....I hope he knows yours has been hacked and slashed at..... :whistler:.....I guess he does now.... :point:

Andre Vermeulen

AVForums Grandmaster
Reaction score
Jozua said:
Family_Dog

If I had advertised the unit your comment would apply. However I responded asking for a offer by pm and the response was:

Snooze you loose...

J
Since you did not advertise it as you stated I would like to take this opportunity to warn the purchaser here and now about the many hands that have glued it's charcoal boards together over the years (not to mention all the blobs of solder all over or the humming mains transformer).....I hope he never offered more than 2k......it's what I would have done...... all things you would have told him of course?

Andre Vermeulen

AVForums Grandmaster
Reaction score
The 2k I would have offered is what the techie who looked at your amp advised me to pay.....the chap in the Northern Suburbs....Gavin is his name!

Andre Vermeulen

AVForums Grandmaster
Reaction score
Thankfully you mentioned that this is not a "For Sale" ad or all these posts of mine would not be ethical. :giggle:

Andre Vermeulen

AVForums Grandmaster
Reaction score
When he receives the amp,please tell him I will offer him 1k as is and that way he won't take a full 2k knock......I should be able to de-rust the chassis and put a Hitachi mosfet amp inside..... :2thumbs:

Jozua

AVForums Grandmaster
Reaction score
Kent

I suggest you stop whining about loosing out.

Rather learn from the experience and know when it is not in your interest to fool around.

J

alternativeroute

AVForums Grandmaster
Reaction score
Kent Kassler said:
Since you did not advertise it as you stated I would like to take this opportunity to warn the purchaser here and now about the many hands that have glued it's charcoal boards together over the years (not to mention all the blobs of solder all over or the humming mains transformer).....I hope he never offered more than 2k......it's what I would have done...... all things you would have told him of course?

It's called 'artisanal' soldering... Popular in Woodstock.

lipo_soldering.jpg

Andre Vermeulen

AVForums Grandmaster
Reaction score
Yip.....that be Jozua and his "kilo of silver solder mod".....helps "damp strident treble" he says....