Imports: Scott's Shipping Services

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScottulusMaximus

AVForums Grandmaster
Reaction score
PLEASE NOTE: We will be CLOSED Thurs 16 Dec until Wed 5 Jan.

All queries during this time will be responded to once we reopen.

Happy holidays!

HOTaljaard

AVForums Member
Reaction score
Hi, does your service allow for multiple purchases over an extended time with a single delivery to SA? As an example: I would purchase lp records from various online platforms say over a 6 month period. The entire lot then gets delivered in a single delivery when my purchases for example reached 10 records? Would this way of working be more cost effective than having each individual purchase delivered? Also, would this be possible over multiple countries?
Thanks
Hennie

ScottulusMaximus

AVForums Grandmaster
Reaction score
I'm still here!

HOTaljaard said:
Hi, does your service allow for multiple purchases over an extended time with a single delivery to SA? As an example: I would purchase lp records from various online platforms say over a 6 month period. The entire lot then gets delivered in a single delivery when my purchases for example reached 10 records? Would this way of working be more cost effective than having each individual purchase delivered? Also, would this be possible over multiple countries?
Thanks
Hennie

Sorry Hennie, missed this over the holidays, we don't offer consolidation unfortunately.

Scott

Schalk

Valve Audio For all colors of Music
Reaction score
Hi Scott,

Have sent email earlier today regarding export of an item to Australia. I forgot to add the commercial invoice etc. I submitted request via the online booking section for quotes etc. Have not had response so far. Just wanted to know how to submit the commercial invoice etc, as I have to notify and invoice the customer for shipping cost inclusion in his payment.

Thanks, Schalk

ScottulusMaximus

AVForums Grandmaster
Reaction score
Don't think it's coming from here but we're being INUNDATED with requests for iPhones from backmarket.com, I've given up responding to them now, if I didn't get back to any of your queries please can you resubmit.

ScottulusMaximus

AVForums Grandmaster
Reaction score
Apologies for any delay in responses, ended up in hospital yesterday with a 41C fever. Managed to catch myself some 'rona, the irony is NOT lost on me, I'm home now and will get back to everyone as soon as I'm physically capable.

Scott

Momo

AVForums Veteran
Reaction score
Wishing you a speedy recovery  :thumbs:

ScottulusMaximus

AVForums Grandmaster
Reaction score
PLEASE NOTE: We will be CLOSED Mon 16 May to Tues 31 May.

All queries will be responded to once we reopen on 1 June.

Status
Not open for further replies.