HEAR HEAR - The sound difference acoustics makes

AVForums

Help Support AVForums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nintendo Zii

Reaction score
I might have always underestimated acoustics but never again after my experience or experiences with Oxland Acoustics.
Performance, cost, quality. WOW

SO!! All and all I LOVE WORKING WITH Keegan and their products form Oxland Acoustics
Designing A LOT of home cinemas, listening rooms recording studios and of cause wanting to always impress with looks and the aesthetic appeal of rooms to make sure my clients are always happy, Keegan helps me by adding the technical side of acoustic treatment like 1st reflections, comb filtering, bass ect. for my clients - which of course is most important.

Ill add some pics but definitely have a listen at the massive sound difference in this vid https://youtu.be/FQy0tAvrOGM

This particular client informed me how he already spent 10K in "sound proofing" which made no difference at all leaving the room still with a massive echo before Keegan and his team treated the room with a combination of their products. And all I did was make the room "look nice" which is always so easy with his products.

Highly recommended!!