HDTV and Home Theatre Podcast - 1000 episodes!

AVForums

Help Support AVForums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ipodmusicman

AVForums Member
Reaction score
Hi folks,

Since around July 2005, when podcasting was still very new and niche, I started listening to a podcast called the HDTV and Home Theatre podcast hosted by Ara Derderian and Braden Russel from southern California.  Next week they will be recording their 1000th episode - such a huge milestone and just awesome that they are still going very strong.  I came in at around episode 20 and I've never missed an episode since.  They are just all around great guys who aim to bring content about home theatre and home automation to a wide audience of listeners keeping it down-to-earth and real, talking about gear that you can I can afford.

Over the years I've always figured that I was the only South African listening and this I gauge by feedback they get in e-mails they read on the show, etc.  I think over the past 16 years, I've only heard feedback from another South African who e-mailed in.

So, who listens to the show and for how long have you been listening?

If you've never listened to them before, you can find their podcast on any place where you find your podcasts or at http://www.htguys.com