Hands up if you own a Valve Audio product

Lance

AVForums Member
Joined
Mar 27, 2018
Messages
117
Reaction score
88
Location
Cape Town
Me too, absolutely!!! wouldn't have anything else.

Owned VA amps since about 1997.

Presently have Black Widow pre and power.
 

Lance

AVForums Member
Joined
Mar 27, 2018
Messages
117
Reaction score
88
Location
Cape Town
Hello Juventino

All the VA goodies are still available and as always, un-matched in their respective price points!

To have a look at the list of models and prices, see my web site ' Sounds Natural' under the commercial members section in this forum.

 

Juventino

AVForums Grandmaster
Joined
Dec 20, 2013
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
135
Location
South Africa
Lance said:
Hello Juventino

All the VA goodies are still available and as always, un-matched in their respective price points!

To have a look at the list of models and prices, see my web site ' Sounds Natural' under the commercial members section in this forum.

Good punt there......asked as I wanted to know what could possibly have been better!
 

Chingy

AVForums Super Veteran
Joined
Jan 10, 2013
Messages
1,679
Reaction score
149
Location
Cape Town
Nirvana said:
Lovely stuff Craig!  :thumbs:
What speakers are being massaged by the B W?
Jamo,Tannoys and Linn, the linns are playing the most :thumbs:
 

optimus

AVForums Veteran
Joined
Nov 8, 2015
Messages
316
Reaction score
39
Location
Johannesburg
I recently got a VA 802 from Schalk . A pleasure to deal with very clear in his answers to my questions .

Not knowing much about hi-fi I was always under the impression that an amp could not change source sounds , but either I was very wrong or I have a serious case of buyers bias as things are sounding so much better now .

Where is a head scratching emoji when you need one ?

Definitely wont be my last VA product going on the many threads like these , and interactions with Schalk .  :2thumbs:
 

Nirvana

AVForums Super Veteran
Joined
Oct 22, 2009
Messages
1,294
Reaction score
145
Location
Mossel Bay
Hehe,many can relate to your experience Optimus!

Welcome to the Very Addicted family...  :dop:
 

Rotten Johnny

AVForums Grandmaster
Joined
May 25, 2010
Messages
16,093
Reaction score
166
Location
🇬🇧
Rotten Johnny said:
Just wondering how many forum members have discovered the joys of Valve Audio kit in their stereo or AVR setups?


2 x Predator Integrated amps here. Wonderfully musical, I'm hooked for life.
Whisper (MM & MC) too, for my massive vinyl collection.
 

Schalk

Valve Audio For all colors of Music
Joined
May 23, 2008
Messages
1,956
Reaction score
311
Location
Proudly Pretoria
Rotten Johnny said:
Whisper (MM & MC) too, for my massive vinyl collection.

So you are spinning the one disk this weekend, and the other one next year Christmas  :point:
 

Schalk

Valve Audio For all colors of Music
Joined
May 23, 2008
Messages
1,956
Reaction score
311
Location
Proudly Pretoria
optimus said:
Definitely wont be my last VA product going on the many threads like these , and interactions with Schalk .  :2thumbs:

I lie VERY convincingly, Need to feed the goldfish... thank you for also feeding our two ducks. And thank you for your kind words, music to my ears  ;D
 

optimus

AVForums Veteran
Joined
Nov 8, 2015
Messages
316
Reaction score
39
Location
Johannesburg
Almost two year laters and a Predator will be joining the party  :angrywife:

The 802 will also be going in for a makeover
 

Wim

AVForums Veteran
Joined
Aug 18, 2010
Messages
436
Reaction score
88
Location
Kempton Park
Seems a lot of forum members have a preference for Valve Audio for stereo setups. As per the poll on another thread. I would love to own one, one day.

https://www.avforums.co.za/index.php/topic,88245.0.html

khVAsms.jpg
 

Schalk

Valve Audio For all colors of Music
Joined
May 23, 2008
Messages
1,956
Reaction score
311
Location
Proudly Pretoria
Wim said:
Seems a lot of forum members have a preference for Valve Audio for stereo setups. As per the poll on another thread. I would love to own one, one day.

https://www.avforums.co.za/index.php/topic,88245.0.html

khVAsms.jpg

I'll have to work on getting those numbers up a bit, times are tough. Thanks for making me aware of the fact  :2thumbs:
 

Juventino

AVForums Grandmaster
Joined
Dec 20, 2013
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
135
Location
South Africa
Schalk said:
I'll have to work on getting those numbers up a bit, times are tough. Thanks for making me aware of the fact  :2thumbs:

You slacking Schalk, all this time you have had under the lockdown those numbers should have been much higher.



 

Nirvana

AVForums Super Veteran
Joined
Oct 22, 2009
Messages
1,294
Reaction score
145
Location
Mossel Bay
^ Think it's rather a matter of quite willing and very able, but demand for new stuff then, and now, not what Schalk and similar would like!  :sd:

Covid not being very business friendly...  :be:

 

Juventino

AVForums Grandmaster
Joined
Dec 20, 2013
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
135
Location
South Africa
Nirvana said:
^ Think it's rather a matter of quite willing and very able, but demand for new stuff then, and now, not what Schalk and similar would like!  :sd:

Covid not being very business friendly...  :be:

only kidding with Schalk
 
Top