For those of you who like to see how music is recorded and produced in a studio.

AVForums

Help Support AVForums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PeterH

Reaction score
I thought that this might interest those who like to watch those "making of" album videos. I recorded my fourth solo instrumental album over the past few years and decided to film as many of the sessions as I could. I've have uploaded videos from my album over the past few years and have received many kind comments from everyone on this forum.

The album is finally finished and was released last week. I was lucky enough to get sponsorship from a high end audio/visual company who covered the costs of making a limited run of cds and Blu Ray discs as well.

Having all this video footage available has enabled me to put together my own ?making of? video using a lot of the footage that I captured during the recordings.

This video gives an in depth analysis of three of the tracks and how these songs are constructed in terms of the instruments, parts, arrangement, production etc. Certain instrument parts are highlighted to provide the viewer/listener with an insight into how they fit into the final mix. As you'll see, the entire album was recorded, mixed and mastered in Cakewalk.

This has been a massive job to put together and I'm really happy with the results. I hope that you enjoy this as well!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6MEZFSoTwLw&t=701s

Latest posts