For great reviews...

AVForums

Help Support AVForums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

firehorse

AVForums Grandmaster
Reaction score
My mate Michael Waddacor started a new wordpress blog reviewing awesome bands and personalities - i have been reading them with interest for the last few days...

Check it out - from his blog...

Michael Waddacor is a UK writer and editor living in Johannesburg, South Africa. He has been writing on music, among many other topics, since 1979. During the 1980s, he wrote on music for The Herald, The Star, Rand Daily Mail and Sunday Times newspapers and Top 20 and Top 40 music magazines, among other publications.

Through his eponymous Waddacor music blog, Michael celebrates and reflects on innovative and trendsetting rock music with emphasis on two of the most creative and exciting decades in rock: the 1960s and 1970s.

In future blogs, among other artists, Michael intends to write about Syd Barrett, The Beatles, Chuck Berry, Jack Bruce, Caravan, Leonard Cohen, David Crosby, Sandy Denny, Nick Drake, Robert Fripp, Marvin Gaye, David Gilmour, Peter Hammill, Jimi Hendrix, Led Zeppelin, Bob Marley, Joni Mitchell, Pink Floyd, Keith Richards, The Rolling Stones, Spooky Tooth, Tool, Traffic, U2, Van der Graaf Generator, Warhorse, Brian Wilson and Neil Young, as well as few artists whose work prevailed during the 1980s-2000s.

Please spread the word Waddacor to your rock-loving friends ? http://waddacor.wordpress.com. Thank you for visiting my blog!

Latest posts