decentralised finance

AVForums

Help Support AVForums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Des Miles

AVForums Veteran
Reaction score
DeFi (decentralised finance) is coming and faster than we think. What ever your opinion is on cryptocurrencies they are the future.  the fact remains that these digital assets are becoming more valuable and impossible to ignore. Blockchain technology coupled with cryptocurrencies are creating new industries.
New digital-only and fully automated financial systems are coming.  transactions of all kinds will be cutting out all go-between/ third parties (read, Banks). I'd be worried if I was a financial  broker!

My wife has seen the light, she has transferred some funds from her bank into an e-wallet and is closely watching certain crypto buying/selling trends (it takes discipline!). Her initial fund is growing at a better rate and incurs much lower fees that any bank or broker! The best thing is that she has complete control over what she does. Any profit/loss is entirely due to her decisions, no third parties involved.

Anyone who thinks about finance and investments, please follow link below and read this!

https://www.moneyweb.co.za/in-depth/revix/why-decentralised-finance-will-be-the-fastest-growing-industry-of-2021/ 

Latest posts