AVForums SLOGO Competition

Dingbat

AVForums Grandmaster
Reaction score
Right, the time has come to add a logo to the site and an appropriate slogan/catch phrase to be incorporated in the logo.

It has been decided to open a competition to the members.

1. The logo needs to be no bigger than 600X150 pix and must not contain a slogan, but must have the ability to add the slogan, once it has been chosen.

2. The slogan/catch phrase is to be no longer than 10 words.

Rules:

1. 1 submission per member (either Logo or slogan)
2. The designer gives full and exclusive rights to Avforums (this forum, its owner and administrators) to use, adapt, modify, display or distribute the artwork.
3. The winner of the slogan cometition gives full and exclusive rights to Avforums (this forum, its owner and administrators) to use, adapt, modify, display or distribute the slogan.
4. Moderators/Admins I'm afraid you or are not permitted to enter as we will be doing the judging
5. The judges desicion is final

Submission process:

Submit all entries by PM (personal message) ONLY to myself with COMPETITION in the subject field. any other form of submission will be rejected and disqualified. DO NOT PLACE SUBMISSIONS IN THIS THREAD
Closing date for ALL submissions is Friday 18 May 2012.

Prizes:

AVSA is generously giving away a free 1 year's susbscription to AVSA magazine (Thanks Andrew) to each winner.

Good luck

Blues

AVForums Super Veteran
Reaction score
I almost took this seriously, but then I noticed the author of this thread, and it all became clear.
you're looking for something like this, right...?  ;)

images

Dingbat

AVForums Grandmaster
Reaction score
Blues said:
I almost took this seriously, but then I noticed the author of this thread, and it all became clear.
you're looking for something like this, right...?  ;)

images

Hehe, If it were'nt called AVForums, then maybe yes :point: but have no fear it is indeed a genuine competition.

KlyvQue

AVForums Super Veteran
Reaction score
Very interesting.... nowthe creative ones must get started already....  8)
So who's deciding? Will it be votes? JustAsking...  ;)

mahleu

AVForums Grandmaster
Staff member
Reaction score
600x150px is a funny shape for a logo, is it going to be a bar at the top? Or is that the biggest it can be, but smaller is allowed?

Dingbat

AVForums Grandmaster
Reaction score
mahleu said:
600x150px is a funny shape for a logo, is it going to be a bar at the top? Or is that the biggest it can be, but smaller is allowed?

The dimensions given were more an indication, we obviously don't want a 800x600 logo :ROFLMAO:

So yes smaller is allowed, all submissions will be considered.

Dingbat

AVForums Grandmaster
Reaction score
KlyvQ said:
Very interesting.... nowthe creative ones must get started already....  8)
So who's deciding? Will it be votes? JustAsking...  ;)

At this stage, the Admins together with input from the Mods will be deciding.

I'm wary of putting it to a vote due to the typically low number of participants in polls/votes.

Andre Vermeulen

AVForums Grandmaster
Reaction score
"AVForums....Where boobs replace tubes and some prefer silicon"....send my membership confirmation asap ;D

KlyvQue

AVForums Super Veteran
Reaction score
Andre V said:
"AVForums....Where boobs replace tubes and some prefer silicon"....send my membership confirmation asap ;D
Wondering what type of "tubes" linked to boobs... are being referred to? Hehehe...

KlyvQue

AVForums Super Veteran
Reaction score
Hehehe.... Don't u have reviews to "review" ...........?  :RTFM: