Anyone need anything imported?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScottulusMaximus

AVForums Grandmaster
Reaction score
***SPECIAL***

I've had a few orders placed and paid for in USD, hmmmm I wonder why, so I need to get some of it back into SA.

There's $320 available which I will convert at R13.90 to the dollar on purchase price(duties and VAT will be calculated at live rate, SARS didn't like my idea)

Once this is gone I'll be using the live rates again. Don't miss out, the rate is only going one way...

ScottulusMaximus

AVForums Grandmaster
Reaction score
Silly Season Shipping

Orders placed on or before 25 November will be delivered before Christmas.
From 26 Nov - 16 Dec I am available to contact for orders, quotes and updates. Orders will be delivered in the new year.
From 17 Dec - 03 Jan I am out of the country and in very remote areas so communication will be intermittent to non-existent. No orders or quotes will be possible and replies will be slow.

From 04 Jan business returns as usual.

JonnyP

AVForums Grandmaster
Reaction score
Another package arrived safe and sound this morning, admittedly, the contents are a piece of Schiit but it will be fun......thanks Scott

ScottulusMaximus

AVForums Grandmaster
Reaction score
UPDATE

Items containing batteries are able to be shipped out of the US again.

Please note this ONLY applies to batteries installed in devices and ONLY out of the US. Phones/laptops/tablets etc are all ok.

For orders that I previously rejected, and if you are still interested, pop me a PM and I'll re-quote for you.

These orders may take a bit longer, I have to clear each item individually and then they are only sent out once a week, shipping times should not be too delayed though.

stereosane

AVForums Grandmaster
Reaction score
Thanks Scott, my Jan Sylvania tubes arrived hassle free. Excellent service once again  :2thumbs:

ScottulusMaximus

AVForums Grandmaster
Reaction score
UPDATE

Orders placed up to and including 9 December will be delivered before Christmas.

Please note this is a special facility and will cost slightly more than the regular service. You may choose the regular service and have the package delivered in the New Year.

Orders on or after 10 Dec will be delivered in the New Year.

The "special facility" is available immediately as well for all orders for a faster ETA, delivery will be in around 2 weeks via this method. Source destinations are limited to US, UK and Hong Kong. The 2 week timeline does NOT include items with batteries.

ScottulusMaximus

AVForums Grandmaster
Reaction score
Eh, everyone else is doing it... 2.5% off all orders(sorry that's all I can manage, margins are very tight) placed from now until Friday midnight.

Orders up to Friday 25 Nov with "Standard" or up to Friday 9 Dec with "Express" delivery will arrive before Xmas.

Orders From 10 Dec will arrive in the New Year.

ScottulusMaximus

AVForums Grandmaster
Reaction score
Today(25 Nov) is the LAST DAY for standard shipping with delivery before Christmas as well as the LAST DAY of the 2.5% off.

Break out those CC's and jump on some Black Friday deals, remember that international BF deals are within your grasp!

*immediate payment(fast clear) will be required for one day or limited stock specials

ScottulusMaximus

AVForums Grandmaster
Reaction score
15% off everything at tubedepot's Cyber Monday sale still available, would imagine it's only on offer till 8 or 9am US time so 3 or 4pm here today.

ScottulusMaximus

AVForums Grandmaster
Reaction score
Good morning all

Just a reminder this is the last week to place orders that will arrive before Xmas.

Orders placed before midnight 9 Dec with "Express" shipping will arrive before the holidays.

Orders placed after that may only arrive in the New Year.

Cheers
Scott

PS: Rand has improved quite a bit too!

ScottulusMaximus

AVForums Grandmaster
Reaction score
LAST DAY for orders to be delivered before Xmas.

*Express shipping only, not all items are eligible

Status
Not open for further replies.