Air Vivace coming out after a hiatus

Air

AVForums Super Veteran
Reaction score
Last weekend the Air Vivace made an appearance at an event organised by Airmusic during which an odd 20 enthusiasts came together to listen to a number of newly landed products in my portfolio. I think it is fair to say that even amidst the cream of the crop that Airmusic has to offer the Vivace driven by the Shindo Montille Cv391 and with the Holo May KTE as a digital source(with Qobuz and Audirvana Studio) made quite an impression as you might be seen from a pic taken by an enthusiast of him and his wife's view of the system. Still in prototype form but slowly getting to the final product. By the way, the camaraderie, friendship and chatter in a post-Covid period was wonderful to experience, not to speak about the wine and music that were shared ;)

Tobes

AVForums Super Veteran
Reaction score
The Shindo and Vivace sounded incredible! Those Rosso Fiorentino Volterra's also looks amazing and sounded sublime. It was great to be part of the event  :dop:

Nidri

AVForums Super Veteran
Reaction score
The Vivace is a world class design.
Imho it's going to make a splash.
Can't wait for its official release.

Tobes

AVForums Super Veteran
Reaction score
Tobes said:
The Shindo and Vivace sounded incredible! Those Rosso Fiorentino Volterra's also looks amazing and sounded sublime. It was great to be part of the event  :dop:

Forgot to mention the Xavian Orfeo's, the build quality is impeccable and they sound so sweet.

johan.pretorius

AVForums Super Veteran
Reaction score
They do sound amazing.

e985c4d0950dd3ecb20f99f058289aaf.jpg

b3a427d340bbac818981df2a097b20d1.jpg

d2b62aa2c7ba15486cd235614ae11fdb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tzs503gp

AVForums Super Veteran
Reaction score
I had a great time with you guys at the event Stefan. Thanks to the gracious host also! I didn?t get any time with the Orfeos to my great disappointment. That due to the fact that the Vivace stole my attendance so completely.
You have created a world class speaker in the Vivace Stefan. Whilst the samples on show were still in the aesthetic design stage, the acoustic outcome is realised. And it?s a sweet one. The Vivace voice was instantly recognisable to me. They have a character almost identical to my own speakers, which I love.

I cant wait to hear and see the Vivace in its final clothes. Please keep us updated Stefan.

Air

AVForums Super Veteran
Reaction score
I also made an effort to do a prototype of what the final concept might look like. So with a bit of help from my friends(family), I was able to do this mock-up after the parts for the wood arrived at lunchtime on Saturday(it was machined and painted during the week in Cape Town. Last bit of sanding and printing of the 3d brackets were only done on Friday morning) :sweat: Even with this mockup the transformation in the looks was amazing. For the 1st time, I could start to feel how the speaker is going to pan out and it was exciting.

By the way, the inspiration for the final design comes from one of my favourite buildings in Johannesburg..

Nirvana

AVForums Super Veteran
Reaction score
Due to the crazy petrol price, I and others missed out on what must have been an amazing event!

So many highly regarded components and speakers under one roof, surrounded by much enthusiasm. I would certainly have loved to hear the RF and Xavian speakers, driven by various high class amps and dacs.

But a birdy tweeted that the Grand Dame of the weekend was indeed Stefan's Vivace, especially when driven by the Shindo, using a Holo dac.  :notworthy:
Let's hope his project of love can soon come to commercial availability, if that is where his heart is set!  :dop: