1969 Pioneer SA-810 Tube Model

AVForums

Help Support AVForums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dan88

Reaction score
I was recently lucky enough to upgrade my NAD 3020i to this lovely, immaculate condition Pioneer SA-810. It still has the original headphones, microphone, cables and manual with it, all in fantastic condition. I can post pictures of these a little later in this thread if anyone would like to see.

Well, after trying to do some research I found there isn't really much info about the '69 model going around, as they replaced this with a solid state model in the early 70's, which seems to be a lot more common.

However, from what I gather, these tube models are quite rare and a great find if you can get your hands on one. I am currently in the process of moving into a new place, so setting this up will have to wait.

In the meantime I thought I'd share it with you guys and also try to find out if anyone knows anything about this specific model, or if anyone has any experience using one? Also, would you reckon this is a collectable model?

Any info would be greatly appreciated, thank you!

Latest posts