KiCad issue, and small electronic issue.

AVForums

Help Support AVForums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Crafty

AVForums Grandmaster
Reaction score
Hey all. Been afk for a while.
I'm in the process of building a guitar FrankenAmp in conjunction with Karel Mars. (hybrid model) Karel is doing the preamp valve bits.
This KiCad thing is new to me and having some issues. I would like to get some boards printed of my overdrive circuit.
If anyone is available that can guide a n00b over ms-teams or zoom I would be ever grateful. I've used the google foo I have to no avail. The circuit is dead simple.
Opamp based over drive in it's simplest form. I'm not a guru. It has volume, gain, and tone.
Over 1 and 2 of op amp we have have a clipping circuit with the gain pot. This is the main part.
There might... (read WILL) be some changes to the circuit I would love to discuss. The main issue is, as gain (overdrive) goes up, I want volume to go down without a second pot. Should be simple?
A few notes: The input jack and output is actually 2 x jumper pins 2.54mm. Also the battery is a pin. This will come from psu

2gQ4Uhv

Can we no longer added add images? Forum is ignoring img tags from imgur. Here is the link...
https://imgur.com/a/2gQ4Uhv

Latest posts