FiiO IEM cable accessories from where?

AVForums

Help Support AVForums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

keithp

AVForums Member
AV Forums Supporter
Reaction score
Hello Audioheads.

I thought i would never get to this point where i can no longer purchase a FiiO IEM accessory cable in SA.
To the point can anyone recommend from which site &courier/carrier has been used please?

Below a re-spawned post if you are a owner of FH5/FH7 is a specific grade of MMCX connector to be used.
For those that have ideas of producing cables for this community you need only find an MMCX that doesnt wobble or swivel, a loose fit, even one original cable from fiio was semi-loose with a 1mm gap a 4mm OD o-ring solved swivel tension.
After purchasing 2 iems, two DAPs, two Q5S & two BTR5's am i supposed to give up on this brand after 3years of use, informed FiiO have stopped making a few of their cables & that's where it stopped, nothing further.
>i cannot be more concise.
*Did anyone perhaps hear of 'Courier-Guy' being bought out by a Chines company at all?

_2.5mmTRRS & 4.4mm pentacon connectors, are only pictures in SA.

Thankyou for your time here.
keith.
____
MMCX Loose Connection FiiO FH5 IEM Solved with 50cent ID4mm O-ring
This subject pertains to the following cable replacement: FiiO-LC-2.5B-MMCX-2.5MM BALANCED
When i installed this i noticed a 0.7/0.8mm gap vs the stock unbalanced cable, but the connector swiveled loose, i tried a ID3mm (1mm thick) o-ring but was too much, connector popped off, the ID5mm became lopsided helped but still too loose, the ID4mm seated correct perfectly stiff & connector secured electrically also keeps dirt out the gap.
Never purchase FiiO-RC-MMCX3B-2.5MM BALANCED cable for the FH5 or FH7 is an entirely different grade connector, besides being super swivel loose it rocks at an angle, i assume this replacement cable is for the 'smaller' FiiO range of IEMS, stunning thin black cable for OTG usage just a pity the connectors are different.

Latest posts