What kind of snob are you?

AVForums

Help Support AVForums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Audio Bug

AVForums Super Veteran
Reaction score
As members of this forum, it is probably safe to assume that most of us are hi-fi snobs. (I use the word 'snob', not in its derogatory sense to imply a condescending feeling of superiority, but rather as being discerning and particular or fastidious). Even a cursory glance at the photos on the 'pictures of members' kit' thread reveals that forum members possess audio and visual equipment that the Average Joe would not even know existed, let alone buy. Signs of being a hi-fi snob include being economical with the truth when a friend asks you what you think of the 'sound system' that he/she bought at OK Bazaars and spending more on cables than most people spend on their entire music system. Now, in addition to hi-fi, what else are you snobbish about? As for me, I don't give a s**t for the lastest fashion in clothes or shoes nor do I care much for the latest technology in cell phones. However, I am very particular about the coffee and whisky that I drink. Since I do not consume either of these in large quantities, I regard my daily cup of coffee and glass of whisky as a rare treat that deserves the best I can afford. So, I am an unadulterated coffee and whisky snob.

Latest posts