Author Topic: WhatHifi Favourite Speakers of All Time  (Read 377 times)

Offline mr_b

WhatHifi Favourite Speakers of All Time
« on: December 04, 2021, 09:44:22 PM »
So guys, based on the WhatHifi sonic reviews in this article, their favourite speakers over the years, which speaker would you most want to hear that you haven't heard before?

For me, it's the ProAc Response D40R's, powered by something integrated from Audio Research VSi75. It's also pretty surprising how many Mission models are on the list.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.whathifi.com/amp/features/best-30-hi-fi-speakers-what-hi-fis-lifetime

Yours?
« Last Edit: December 04, 2021, 09:50:21 PM by mr_b »
It's not about the gear, it's about the music... ok ok... it about the gear... no no the music... buuuuuuttt... oh the gear..

Offline Family_Dog

Re: WhatHifi Favourite Speakers of All Time
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2021, 09:47:13 PM »
Did you forget to post the link to the review, Bretton?

-F_D

-Eric

That Guy in South Africa...
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/vintage_tube/

Offline mr_b

« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2021, 09:52:03 PM »
Did you forget to post the link to the review, Bretton?

-F_D

:facepalm:

It's not about the gear, it's about the music... ok ok... it about the gear... no no the music... buuuuuuttt... oh the gear..

Online stereosane

« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2021, 04:55:09 AM »

For me, it's the ProAc Response D40R's, powered by something integrated from Audio Research VSi75. It's also pretty surprising how many Mission models are on the

Maybe I can make your dream come true.. I'll message you re a trade in on a pair of ProAc D40R  :groovy:

Offline joffieb

« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2021, 12:04:36 PM »
Pinch of Salt. Funny how the B&W 602s3 they mentioned in the list doesnít feature in their list of best B&W products of all time.
Buy used! Let someone else do the retail buying for you!