Help from a few of our friend.

AVForums

Help Support AVForums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chris

AVForums Veteran
AV Forums Supporter
Reaction score
I'm in the process of starting up a little internet company. From info on the forum I got to see some of our members professional talents. So in the interest of supporting fellow forumites I contacted Apocalypse Boy (Hugo) and Ghostinthemachine (Dewald).
We are a NDT company (non destructive testing). We started out 11 years ago by automating a few tests, and have done various little scanners and gadgets over the years, but mainly for our selfs. About a year ago we decided to make a few of our "products" a bit more commercial. Our first product is a linear pull string encoder.
Hugo did the machining (all made of solid machined aluminium) and he he did a stunning job. The final product looks really good and the finishing is A class.
Dewald did all the logo's and banners for our website and branding, was really nice working with him as he chopped and changed till we were 100% satisfied, not to mention the speed in which his done it.  
Thanks Guys

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

img00039201102171140.jpg

By cvank at 2011-02-21