seats

AVForums

Help Support AVForums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dolt

AVForums Veteran
Reaction score
what priority do you give seating in your setup?

learning the hard way, the couch/seat/chair is (imo) one of the most important components of the system. if you're not comfy you cant enjoy anything.

i use to have a sleeper couch which was like a cross between a slab of concrete and a bar stool. i decided to upgrade to a three seater that was at house & home.
it finally arrived last night, but i remember this thing being more comfortable in the shop. one of the main reasons for upgrading is for a high backrest. I'm about 6'1" and the sleeper couch was usable for anything except sleeping upright.

comparing the new one with the old i find the sleeper couch is still more comfy!!!! and its literally a 10th of the price!!!!! the stupid leather cushioning is sewed on so that the puffed up part comes just below the neck. making leaning back really uncomfortable. stupid couch. im sure it wasnt like this in the shop... and yes they delivered the correct one.

Where can you get nice comfy HIGH back three seaters? (preferably not more than 2M long, budget = 12K, synthetic leather or leather(fat chance) but not cloth)

I'm going to return this stupid couch.

I have 7 days... help! ???