Res-queuing data from tablet

AVForums

Help Support AVForums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dumb and Dumber

AVForums Super Veteran
Reaction score
My Lenovo tablet started with problems regarding its battery since about 2 years ago, but I could still use it everyday. Its got a lovely 13.3 inch screen, so despite me having bought a new 10.1 inch tablet, I still used it 80% of the time.
Problem now is, 2 days ago it received a system update, which included ''better battery Management'' my tablets battery went from 32% to 0%, despite it being switched off overnight.
I therefore cannot switch it on.
I have stuff on it that I never backed up and would very much not like to lose. I just want to transfer it now to my PC now.
The reason I never backed it up was because for some reason, not my PC, nor my laptop could see the data when I connected the tablet to it.
I will use Bluetooth to transfer the files.

How do you open such a tablet?
Can I disconnect the battery and couple another battery of the same voltage just to get done what I need to do?
I will also try to reverse the update and see if I cannot get it going again, if I can just switch it on. The adapter does not seem to deliver enough power to keep it running.

Thanks to whoever can help me :)