Audio and Video Talk > Headphones

Bluetooth Headphones

(1/3) > >>

LC:
I am looking for a set of bluetooth headphones for indoors use mainly. I like listening to most music, but I have an affinity for bass. Having said that, midrange is equally important for me for vocals and instruments. Unfortunately, I have some hearing loss and high frequencies are not too important.

Past experience with headphones is a borrowed set of Sennheiser HD650 - loved them! Just a pity they were not Bluetooth.

ANC (Active Noise Cancelling) is not a deal-breaker. I have tried the Edifier W860NB Active Noise Cancelling Bluetooth Headphones, which I liked, but after a while, I noticed a bit of an "eco" and did not like them anymore. Perhaps it is because they are closed headphones? Or my hearing problem?

Being a Sennheiser fan, I have also tried the BT450's. They were slightly uncomfortable, warm and bass was too neutral and underwhelming.

Suggestions, please?

resham:
The Sony WH-1000XM4 is very good. I can offer them, you are welcome to try a demo set I have if you need (Greenstone, JHB)

Nikkel:

--- Quote from: resham on October 14, 2021, 08:45:54 PM ---The Sony WH-1000XM4 is very good. I can offer them, you are welcome to try a demo set I have if you need (Greenstone, JHB)

--- End quote ---
"Currently" one of the "End Game" blue tooth headies out there @LC

Enough reviews on the YouTube and Google...just get it! :2thumbs:

Kshah:

--- Quote from: LC on October 14, 2021, 07:49:29 PM ---

Being a Sennheiser fan, I have also tried the BT450's. They were slightly uncomfortable, warm and bass was too neutral and underwhelming.

Suggestions, please?

--- End quote ---

Try the Sennie HD458 - its exactly the HD450 but with red accents - they are way more comfortable (I have bigish ears and I am a 6ft oke).

Battery power is excellent. Sound is pretty decent!

They can be bought for about under 2k now - just check for specials...

grumpybear:
Have a look at the Beyerdynamic Lagoon, not cheap at about 9,500 retail ex however they offer "sound personalization" which will allow you to set them up for best results with your hearing.  Bluetooth, ANC and built in mic with Beyerdynamic sound quality.

Detailed info here
https://global.beyerdynamic.com/lagoon-anc.html

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version