Author Topic: Tapatalk  (Read 4501 times)

Offline Riaanee0

Tapatalk
« on: October 13, 2021, 07:47:41 PM »
For some reason av forum just disappeared from Tapatalk does it happened to anyone else?

Offline rodga

Re: Tapatalk
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2021, 08:04:27 PM »
Fine on my side

Offline kinosfronimos

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • AVForums Veteran
  • I've found music to be the therapy of choice
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2021, 08:16:12 PM »
For some reason av forum just disappeared from Tapatalk does it happened to anyone else?
Jip. Exact same thing happened to me. I readded it and logged in again, and seem good to go. What I can't figure is that I can't open any Carbonite threads on Tapatalk, and I haven't had a chance yet to log on using my laptop to ask what's with that.

Sent from my MI CC 9 using Tapatalk

Monitor Audio Speakers: BR6's, BX-FX's, RX-C; ASW100 Cambridge Audio: Asure 540R V3 & 540D V2; Samsung LED: 46EH5300; Xonar U3 DAC; Bose SoundTrue Around-Ear I & Sony WH-1000M3 Headphones; Denon DM41 mini-Hi-Fi

Offline rodga

« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2021, 08:28:55 PM »
Jip. Exact same thing happened to me. I readded it and logged in again, and seem good to go. What I can't figure is that I can't open any Carbonite threads on Tapatalk, and I haven't had a chance yet to log on using my laptop to ask what's with that.

They have switched to 2 factor authentication. You need to download google authenticator app and log in using a browser where you will get the prompts for authentication. Then login to tapatalk and will also get the prompt for the code.

Offline heinev

« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2021, 08:28:58 PM »
Mine did the same. Tried adding it back, and got the CURL error.
Instead of letting Tapatalk log me in automatically I logged in manually with email address instead of username and it worked.

Sent from my IN2020 using Tapatalk

Offline naboo

« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2021, 08:34:15 PM »
 Same here, can't find it to add it back.

Offline heinev

« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2021, 08:41:21 PM »
Also couldn't find it at first, and clicking on a Google search result and then chosing to open in Tapatalk resulted in Tapatalk popping up briefly then closing again. Sorted itself after a few attempts and the forum then showed up in the Tapatalk search.

Offline kinosfronimos

• AVForums Veteran
« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2021, 09:09:56 PM »
They have switched to 2 factor authentication. You need to download google authenticator app and log in using a browser where you will get the prompts for authentication. Then login to tapatalk and will also get the prompt for the code.
Thanks, I did figure it likely had to do with TFA

Monitor Audio Speakers: BR6's, BX-FX's, RX-C; ASW100 Cambridge Audio: Asure 540R V3 & 540D V2; Samsung LED: 46EH5300; Xonar U3 DAC; Bose SoundTrue Around-Ear I & Sony WH-1000M3 Headphones; Denon DM41 mini-Hi-Fi

Offline naboo

« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2021, 07:10:39 AM »
Also couldn't find it at first, and clicking on a Google search result and then chosing to open in Tapatalk resulted in Tapatalk popping up briefly then closing again. Sorted itself after a few attempts and the forum then showed up in the Tapatalk search.

Man, I've tried like eighty-thousand times now ... just closes. None of my other TT sites are affected  :angel:

Will try some other normal troubleshooting stuffies.

Offline Cross_over

« Reply #9 on: October 14, 2021, 07:45:40 AM »
I'm having some issues accessing the forum via tapatalk. Yesterday I lost the classifieds but could access the rest of the forum. Now the forum is not appearing anymore. Anyone else experiencing the same issue?
The only exercise I get is jumping to conclusions

Online FranZAR

« Reply #10 on: October 14, 2021, 07:55:19 AM »
Android version is working fine for me.

Sent from my SM-G988B using Tapatalk

Exclamé 150|Whisper|Croak SL1200|SP10|Moth Audio MK808|Sumiko Pearwood|AuraLic|Cardas|Sonor Claro

Offline eldene

« Reply #11 on: October 14, 2021, 08:01:22 AM »
Yes i have been experiencing the same problem since yesterday.  I have uninstalled tapatalk and re installed it hoping it would solve the problem  . When i want tk add avforums sa i don't find it on tapatalk

Sent from my SM-A720F using Tapatalk

Don't try and fool an old fool

Offline Crashappy

« Reply #12 on: October 14, 2021, 08:14:43 AM »
I also cannot even find avforums on tapatalk.
If I google it and choose to use tapatalk to open it, I am told the topic/board is off limits to me.

Offline kinosfronimos

• AVForums Veteran
« Reply #13 on: October 14, 2021, 08:35:58 AM »
Yeah tapatalk has logged me off three times since yesterday. I can't find avforums.co.za in the search either. So I browse to an open topic on the forum (not on the classifieds, as I'm not logged in and thus don't have access), and when I open the thread, there's a +Follow button at the bottom, which adds avforumsSA back to my list of forums. Then I log back in, till a few hours later avforumsSA is again no longer on my list of forums.

Offline Nikkel

« Reply #14 on: October 14, 2021, 09:03:11 AM »
Gone for me as well :nfi: