AVForums Website Logistics > Forum Problems? Discuss here.

Comment deleted .

(1/6) > >>

thenoizeguy:
When i questioned damage on a for sale post yesterday, I see my comment and another members were deleted.
I personally, buy, sell, swap here because i believe that there is honesty and trust.
If an item is damaged, has issues etc, say so, and price accordingly. Most members do.

If its damaged and you can't fix it,or its not financially viable to repair, then price it accordingly.

If its " a bit dusty ", CLEAN IT !

If your cassette deck " just needs belts ", its not worth much, because how do you know ? There's plenty of other moving parts that wear out.

" Untested " basically means it doesn't work.

This is a forum for enthusiasts, not FB market place.

Rant over. Have a lekker day.

Cross_over:
I recently had an experience buying an amplifier that has random noise on one channel. It would have been nice if the seller mentioned the extensive work that was done to try to resolve the issue before selling it. Hope the seller's kharma gets him back.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

franSSS:

--- Quote from: Cross_over on October 07, 2021, 04:56:26 PM ---I recently had an experience buying an amplifier that has random noise on one channel. It would have been nice if the seller mentioned the extensive work that was done to try to resolve the issue before selling it. Hope the seller's kharma gets him back.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

--- End quote ---

Some are born without integrity :flame:

Anton:
The Same with me , bought a Amplifier with noise on the one channel and a faded Knob
Also made a comment on a sale about something that looks damaged and it was also deleted

Drifter:
What was the use of the recent big debate on the future of the forum then?

It was made pretty clear that no posts should be deleted or “decontaminated” ever again.

The Mods are killing the forum.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version