FreeNas help puleez

AVForums

Help Support AVForums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Raffs

AVForums Super Veteran
Reaction score
Guys desperately  looking for some help , a good few years ago a friend of mine set up my 2 micro servers with FreeNas one for music and the other movies , I could access them through my network via my PC , a couple of months ago for some reason I couldn?t access my music NAS ,even though the icon was visible on my PC now it?s totally gone. I know very little about computers save for basic use so trying to fix this FreeNas thing is an impossibility for me. I?ve decided to get new PC and load all my media on a windoze based PC problem is I can?t gain access to my music to copy it over , tried swapping out the HDDs to windoze PC no luck after some Google Fu I see it?s because it 2 different coding systems  ... any ideas on how I can copy this over to my PC or even better if there is someone able and willing to do this for me either remotely or at my place I would be eternally great full , I?m more than willing to compensate for the time and effort... I?m in the East Rand area ... Ta!

Latest posts