HiFiman headphone bag

AVForums

Help Support AVForums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 1447

AVForums Grandmaster
Reaction score
so i managed to get myself one of these great little Hifiman headphone bags from Lumous audio as my first purchase from them - and I'm 100% certain that i will be purchasing lots of stuff from them in the future

here are the pics of the bag - sorry for the cellphone pics and it was pretty cloudy today so they are not the brightest pics around and tried to edit them to look a bit better ..... the bag really does look a lot better in real life than in the pictures and it is pretty sturdy - in fact while the bag looks like its a soft material in the pics - its actually like a thick rubber covered board with that faux material style design and its pretty strong - it will definitely protect the headphones that fit into it pretty well - so the headphones are pretty well protected unless a massive 30kg+ suitcase falls onto it at an awkward angle, but you can easily carry it as is or inside things like rucksacks and hand luggage pretty easily 

so here is the top view with the Hifiman badge - the badge itself could have been made a bit better but to me that's a small issue because i got the case to protect the headphones whether just being stored in my cupboard or moving around with them and this thing will do that brilliantly IMHO

Case.jpg

the side view

case-side.jpg

and finally a view with the case open

Case-opn.jpg

the side that houses the headphones has a velcro strap to hold the headphones in place so that it doesn't slide in the case and the other top cover side has a small mesh net purse style container to keep the cables and odd connectors and other small items that you need to carry around with your headphones - i can even also add in a small IEM container case into the middle of the headphones and so i can have everything in here besides the DAP to transport my headphones for transportable listening ie one set of full size headphones and one set of IEMs tucked away inbetween in the middle of the case plus all the relevant cables and adapters required for them

sure it isn't perfect ie you cant fit really large oval headphones in it .... for example Hifimans own Aryas or Anandas but it works brilliantly for the smaller Hifiman models like the HE400 range and i even tried my Sennheiser HD599s in there too and those fit perfectly enough ..... so even 600 series should fit in here too if you don't mind carrying those around in a Hifiman branded bag. Then the zip section is a bit too flexible if the headphones are not snug inside BUT the zip is strong enough - its just that you will have a bit of flex around the zip section .... but given the price of this thing it cant really be a state of the art aluminum case that you would find at 5 times the price or one of those high end leather models also pretty far more expensive to perform the same function

and sure the look of it is subjective but what item isn't - you will always have people who love something and those who don't ..... and i personally am pretty happy with how it looks and extremely satisfied at the job it does - its going to do exactly what i got it  to do  :thumbs:

so thanks to the guys at Lumous for my first purchase from and hopefully it is the first of many more to come  :dop: because these guys stock many things that i want and i will get to these things one by one  :thumbs:

Latest posts