Open Chat > Food & Drink

Terberdore "This is Africa" Coffee

(1/3) > >>

resham:
I have often had my favourite coffees, one being House of Coffees "VIP Gold". Another one introduced to me by a friend a few years backwas Terberdore "This is Africa"

It's a pretty great tasting Medium roast, if you want to try something out I would highly recommend this. Let me know what you think

AlienLlama:

--- Quote from: resham on August 18, 2021, 07:59:15 PM ---I have often had my favourite coffees, one being House of Coffees "VIP Gold". Another one introduced to me by a friend a few years backwas Terberdore "This is Africa"

It's a pretty great tasting Medium roast, if you want to try something out I would highly recommend this. Let me know what you think

--- End quote ---
I agree Resham, it's definitely the best one that terberdore makes. I just find that the terberdore coffee does not always sell that quickly and therefore sots longer on the shelf than other coffees. The great dane (dark roast)is also not too bad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JoziNic:

--- Quote from: AlienLlama on August 18, 2021, 08:06:49 PM ---I agree Resham, it's definitely the best one that terberdore makes. I just find that the terberdore coffee does not always sell that quickly and therefore sots longer on the shelf than other coffees. The great dane (dark roast)is also not too bad.

--- End quote ---
The terbodore team do a fantastic job, proper professionals. Iíve been buying their pods now for about 4 months as itís sometimes easier to just pull a shot from then pod than grind, tamp, extract. Especially since both my hands are very seldom free for extended periods (with a housemate that requires being carried around else he screams it down).

If youíre looking for EXCELLENT quality roasted beans that arenít overpriced. Check out Royal coffee roasters. He is based in meyersdal, but roasts and ships around the country. At R400 your shipping is free.
His Brasil is superb, as is his Costa Rica.
He has small lot aswell and is masterful when it comes to roasting and ensures he gets quality beans.
He roasts weekly and normally ships every Wednesday/Thursday
I am yet to have feedback from someone who tried it that said they didnít love the beans

Gohde:
Iím in Pretoria East and found my happy beans at Roastmasters Ö Iíve long been fond of Ethiopian coffee, the slightly citrusy and maybe blueberry notes that it often has, so their single origin Ethiopian is my current go to. I have tried their Wiener Mischung Dark Roast too, and had some for the occasional Espresso (even though technically not an Espresso roast I think).

And they are super lovely: I got there once a month, on the school run, and I always get a free coffee to go and they know regularly roast and pack it fresh for me right there. (They also sell empty coffee sacks - good for some refuse or something to keep in the boot for transporting dirty stuff).

Might give the Terbodore a try. So far Iíve tried BeanThere, which is felt was a little less enjoyable. A little harsher. There is also South African grown coffee, but itís more a novelty, rather than delicacy.

Wolla:
Sorry to be 'that guy', but the correct spelling is TERBODORE coffee.

I have not tried the 'This is Africa' one yet, but may well try it the next time we order, thanks.

We only buy online directly from Terbodore, here: https://www.terbodorecoffee.co.za/

Have been a Terbodore customer for many years and believe both their coffee and service to be of a very high standard. Pricing is consistent and they always reach out with a feeling of 'personal touch' when ordering directly from them.

Delivery fee to your door is only R60 - countrywide.

Its always fresh and we just received another batch of 8kg 'English Toffee' beans today, which is our favorite.

Cheers.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version