Author Topic: Whats on the TT...  (Read 402389 times)

Offline JoziNic

Re: Whats on the TT...
« Reply #5055 on: March 13, 2019, 09:48:11 PM »

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This stereo record cannot be played on old tin boxes no matter what they are fitted with. If you are in possession of such equipment please hand it into the nearest police station

Offline Jason Willemse

« Reply #5056 on: March 14, 2019, 07:20:02 PM »

Offline Jason Willemse

« Reply #5057 on: March 14, 2019, 07:58:39 PM »

Offline JoziNic

« Reply #5058 on: March 14, 2019, 08:50:13 PM »

Now that’s a record

This stereo record cannot be played on old tin boxes no matter what they are fitted with. If you are in possession of such equipment please hand it into the nearest police station

Offline JoziNic

« Reply #5059 on: March 14, 2019, 08:50:39 PM »

Offline Jason Willemse

« Reply #5060 on: March 14, 2019, 09:34:23 PM »

Offline JoziNic

« Reply #5061 on: March 14, 2019, 09:42:29 PM »

Offline Aqualung

« Reply #5062 on: March 15, 2019, 07:04:37 PM »
At the week’s end it is perhaps fitting to pour a glass of red wine, and sit down with Miroslav, and contemplate the Journey’s End

I love music - analog and digital. Even listening to the Blues makes me happy. During the day I coach and counsel, after hours I indulge in my second passion - listening to vinyl and restoring turntables. Some I keep, some I sell...

Offline Nadfan

« Reply #5063 on: March 15, 2019, 09:52:59 PM »
Una Valli with The Flames and the Peanut Butter Conspiracy. Classic  South African Soul and Rock! Produced by Graham Beggs in '68.

Any one seen them live at that time ?

Offline Jason Willemse

« Reply #5064 on: March 16, 2019, 05:10:51 PM »

Offline JoziNic

« Reply #5065 on: March 17, 2019, 07:18:05 PM »

Offline JoziNic

« Reply #5066 on: March 17, 2019, 08:26:08 PM »

Offline JoziNic

« Reply #5067 on: March 18, 2019, 09:15:50 PM »

Offline JoziNic

« Reply #5068 on: March 18, 2019, 10:45:09 PM »

Offline Aqualung

« Reply #5069 on: March 22, 2019, 07:31:27 PM »
Double, Double You... the power just came back on after a 2.5 hour blackout, and now we can start up the old phonograph, and think about preparing some food for dinner.

I love music - analog and digital. Even listening to the Blues makes me happy. During the day I coach and counsel, after hours I indulge in my second passion - listening to vinyl and restoring turntables. Some I keep, some I sell...