Audio and Video Talk > Audio Visual Technology

Question for LG OLED TV Owners

<< < (3/3)

Andrem:
I have a LG OLED 48" C1 as Computer screen and I must say best upgrade ever. I had the 55" CX but it was n tas too big for a PC screen. Best buy ever. If Everything goes well ill get the 65" for living room.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gohde:

--- Quote from: Steve on May 28, 2021, 09:42:52 AM ---My 55-inch C9 was probably one of the best purchases I've ever made.

--- End quote ---

Exactly! Itís amazing and made me excited about 4K HDR content! I bought it as a desk screen for work and gaming (itís a deep desk thatís a good distance from the wall itís mounted on). After a week my wife and I bought a small sofa for the office to watch movies there, rather than the old and tired Samsung 4K TV in the living room.  ;D

XL1000:

--- Quote from: Andrem on July 21, 2021, 07:57:40 PM ---I have an LG OLED 48" C1 as a Computer screen and I must say the best upgrade ever. I had the 55" CX but it was n tas too big for a PC screen. Best buy ever. If Everything goes well ill get the 65" for the living room.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

--- End quote ---

Wow, that must be an awesome upgrade. Would love to have a spare R20K to throw at a PC Screen. Using a Philips 28" but really keet to go the route you did.

ALF:

--- Quote from: Zilch on May 31, 2021, 04:00:57 PM ---Screensavers were invented for a reason.  Have a look at burn in.

--- End quote ---

Screen savers was invented before you were born the time of Cathode Ray Tubes  :tongue:

naks:

--- Quote from: Hja on May 31, 2021, 11:40:55 AM ---I have had my 65" OLED for 2 years now and I still get excited sometimes, especially when a movie has a scene with a colour scheme that you don't normally see on TV, like a rich orange sunset. Love it and worth every penny.
--- End quote ---

+100

Mad Max or Bladerunner 2049 on 4K BluRay.... people just cannot believe the image quality when they see these on an LG Oled.  :notworthy:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version