Acoustic treatment In large living room

AVForums

Help Support AVForums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Morne Strauss

AVForums Member
Reaction score
Good day All!

I am at the point where my room acoustics is making me avoid listening to music and movies.

The room has a very high pivot roof and the reflections seem to be insane. I do not have any equipment to test the levels as I have seen in a few posts on other threads here in the forum though.

What I am looking for is someone that can assist me in getting better room acoustics so that I can enjoy my Audio/Visual experience more. Obviously there are limitations to what I can implement in the room as it is the main family living room. (we all know the complications that comes with) I just want it to sound "better" at the end of the day.

I am trying to attach photos of a quote that was done beginning of last year. The photos depict the actual room. But I think the feature is not available to me. It will give you guys a much better picture of what the room looks like and what the contractor has suggested.

Thank you in advance.