Tweak!

AVForums

Help Support AVForums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Agaton Sax

AVForums Super Veteran
Reaction score
To tweak something, says the dictionary is to change something slightly, especially in order to make it more correct, effective, or suitable. In audio, this invariably means spending a lot of money on a horrendously expensive piece of something that changes one's sound system, your music appreciation and your life.

Some cruel person once said to evaluate the value of a Tweak is to check if it is still in use 10 years later. Invariably the answer is: ..... No.

So, I just bought an ounce of genuine dinkum Boomslang oil: It is called a Schuman frequency generator. Schuman frequency is a magnetic pulse at 7.83 Hz. Now Shuman frequency is Mother Earth?s natural heartbeat rhythm is the frequency of 7.83 Hz, also known as the ?Schumann Resonance". A 7.83 Hz frequency is an alpha/theta brainwave frequency in the human brain. Alpha/Theta brainwave frequency is relaxed, dreamy, sleepy state, that is also when cell regeneration and healing happens. That is what the Internet says, who am I to argue?

It also makes your sound system sounds much better.: It widens the soundstage, deepens the field, firms the bass and smooths the trebles. So tonight I am going to install this exquisite wooden box made like a tomato kist in my listening room and experience an epiphany.

My wife cocked her head at me: "Problem is" she said, " You are going to feel so relaxed that you won't care what your system sounds like." Oh well...

Latest posts