Open Chat > Food & Drink

The Baron - Woodmead

(1/3) > >>

resham:
Hi guys
I know a few years back the Baron in Woodmead was renowned for their steaks.

Are they still good or not worth going there ?

Resh

Trompie67:
Still good!  :rubhands:

I go there at least once a week  :angel:

chrisc:
If its a Cattle Baron, which is a national chain, they are supposed to adhere to standards

Our local one in Constantia (CT) is really good.  Excellent food and good value, clean tablecloths, etc.   Just over a year ago went to their branch in Table View.  Nowhere near the same standard.  Grubby tables, indifferent staff.  There were 6 of us and my wife had to wait 10 mins extra for her meal and when it came the steak was overdone

A good talking to the manageress sorted it out, but should not have been necessary

FranZAR:

--- Quote from: chrisc on April 30, 2021, 11:46:35 AM ---If its a Cattle Baron, which is a national chain, they are supposed to adhere to standards

Our local one in Constantia (CT) is really good.  Excellent food and good value, clean tablecloths, etc.   Just over a year ago went to their branch in Table View.  Nowhere near the same standard.  Grubby tables, indifferent staff.  There were 6 of us and my wife had to wait 10 mins extra for her meal and when it came the steak was overdone

A good talking to the manageress sorted it out, but should not have been necessary

--- End quote ---
It is not part of the Cattle Baron franchise.

Sent from my SM-G988B using Tapatalk

resham:
Thanks going to make a swing by soon :-)

Yep, coincidentally we did eat at Cattle Baron last week at KNP - wasn't too bad apart from underdone chicken  :roll:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version