The soundbar

AVForums

Help Support AVForums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ummagumma

AVForums Member
Reaction score
so I got a soundbar for the kids play room a while back. It's a budget buy JVC that sounds like they built some cheap drivers into a Frisco coffee can. The kids don't mind as long as they can jump and dance to tannie Karika and ghoempie and watch Heidi or moemin at a very irritating volume. And that's where I left it, I was never interested in having one, that is until this past weekend. I went to visit my cousin whom I haven't seen since lock down started last year. He showed me some of the new toys he baught and one of them is a Jbl sound bar. He was keen to show me what the new technology can do so we sat down and watched avengers endgame. I could not believe that one little sound bar with 2 small satellite speakers te size of playschool Lego blocks and a small sub could produce such sound. Clear and precise with deep base. What kind of witchcraft do they use in building these high end sound bars, this thing left me stunned. I still won't trade my setup for a soundbar but I may just upgrade the kids JVC and enjoy it with them.

Latest posts