Headphone stand

AVForums

Help Support AVForums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 1447

AVForums Grandmaster
Reaction score
i landed my self a set of Sennheiser HD599 from my buddies at Govan Mani - the headphones are pretty decent and not a million miles away from the higher end models in the HD600 range even though they are noticably lower end - but still a decent pair of entry level headphones

headphones.jpg

So i was visiting a friend and we went into his basement snooker room where he had removed his snooker table and instead got himself a Chinese Pool table as well as an American 9 ball pool table (both of which are smaller than a snooker table but larger than your regular 8 ball pool tables) - and i noticed something lying in the corner

stand.jpg

i think it makes for a pretty decent headphone stand - the only concern is that it might stretch the band and make the clamp force a bit lower - but i'm trying to be as careful as i can in regards to that when putting it on and removing it

its from a game called Kill Zone and was part of a playstation game - i originally wanted a chrome terminator skull with the red eyes but those things are impossible to find in a realistic size anymore - that looks something like this

210025122551511.jpg

since i couldn't do the terminator skull - this Killzone thingie seems like a decent second prize  :dance:  :groovy:

Latest posts