Author Topic: Looking for somebody in Mosselbay who is willing to assist with simple purchase  (Read 565 times)

Offline Alastair

Hi guys

I there anyone in the Mosselbay area who is willing to help a fellow forumite out?  I'd like to buy 2 blu rays from someone in Mosselbay but they will only take cash and are not prepared to courier, it has to be collected in person.  So I would pay this volunteer and then have them take the cash to my seller, buy the blu rays, and then courier them up to me in Woodmead.

If any of you are able and willing to assist, please let me know.

Alastair

Offline Alastair

Anyone????

Online Bankies

Anyone????

Sent from my SM-A307FN using Tapatalk
« Last Edit: April 09, 2021, 07:59:48 AM by Bankies »
In the end, we only regret the chances we didn't take!

Offline Nirvana

Hi Alastair, are the 2 x B-R players boxed and have you been given assurance that they work 100%, or will the seller demo..?
Also, how will the pick-up know that what he is being given is what you pay for?

Cheers
Never b flat,never b sharp,always b natural

Offline Alastair

Hi Alastair, are the 2 x B-R players boxed and have you been given assurance that they work 100%, or will the seller demo..?
Also, how will the pick-up know that what he is being given is what you pay for?

Cheers

Hi Nirvana

Thanks for the question.  I'm not expecting the volunteer to do any verification for me.  I'm trusting that the seller is legit.  If I am wrong, then thats the risk I take.  I can send the volunteer pics of what has been agreed on so they can at least check that what they are collecting looks something like what has been agreed.  Again, if the seller is that dodgy that they fool the volunteer, then thats the R400 risk I take.  its on me.

Does thta answer the questions?

Alastair

Offline Bernard

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • AVForums Grandmaster
  • Stereo .... what stereo ?
Hi guys

I there anyone in the Mosselbay area who is willing to help a fellow forumite out?  I'd like to buy 2 blu rays from someone in Mosselbay but they will only take cash and are not prepared to courier, it has to be collected in person.  So I would pay this volunteer and then have them take the cash to my seller, buy the blu rays, and then courier them up to me in Woodmead.

If any of you are able and willing to assist, please let me know.

Alastair
I'm in Great Brak and can help out there.

Sent from my telephone.

Offline Nirvana

Hi Nirvana

Thanks for the question.  I'm not expecting the volunteer to do any verification for me.  I'm trusting that the seller is legit.  If I am wrong, then thats the risk I take.  I can send the volunteer pics of what has been agreed on so they can at least check that what they are collecting looks something like what has been agreed.  Again, if the seller is that dodgy that they fool the volunteer, then thats the R400 risk I take.  its on me.

Does thta answer the questions?

Alastair

OK that's fine Alistair, it seems you can pick now!  :2thumbs:
I'm in Dana Bay
Maybe pm both me and Bernard, to see whoever is available at the suitable time..?
Cheers

Offline Alastair

Hi Bernard and Nirvana

Thank you so much.  I have pm'd you both.

Alastair

Offline Nirvana

OK Alastair, pickup arranged for tomorrow morning, and should go via Postnet soon after. Enjoy!  :thumbs:

And thanks to Bernard for his kind offer.  :2thumbs:

Offline Alastair

Hi all

A big thank you to Nirvana for doing this for me as well as Bernard for his offer.  This forum has not let me down once yet, thank you.  Mods you can close this as I am now sorted thank to Nirvana.

Alastair

Offline Nirvana

Plesier Alastair - geniet jou movies!  :thumbs: