i am very angry

AVForums

Help Support AVForums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Uriah

AVForums Veteran
Reaction score
Hi Guy's
Just a rant about bad service,someone recently had a bad experience with Take2 on line store and i thought to myself that i have been buying from them for a very long time and never had a problem.until.....
I bought a 1TB hard drive from them in November(to archive my music)December holidays came and i was away so never got round to using it.
Two weeks back i installed the drive in an enclosure,plugged it in my USB and nothing.
Took the drive out and noticed some damage to the plastic where the plugs connect (not interfering with the connection's)
Took the drive to a Friends,who installed it in his enclosure same result not working checked my enclosure with one of his spare drives works fine
Contact Take 2 and report damage and fault, am told courier will pick it up for evaluation
Get email, claim not honoured due to physical damage,they will send drive back and i must pay R70.00 shipping
I am now mad as a snake because they could not of evaluated anything in the time they had the drive ,send them semi nasty email telling them that i would not want to pay a further R70.00 for a faulty disc,and that maybe they should check my account history before they take such harsh measures(i think i have spent about R30,000.00 rands with them over the years if not more.They say they will send to supplier for refund or swopout,i get another email claim rejected physical damage,they will ship back to me at a cost of R70.00,i send them an email telling them in no uncertain terms to keep it !and cancel all outstanding orders and close my account...........i have heard nothing since then :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Latest posts