New DVD and CD's

AVForums

Help Support AVForums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dark Star

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Looks like not too much going on under this thread so I thought I would list a DVD and a few CD's some of you may be interested in.

DVD - Crossroads 2010 - Concert arranged by Eric Clapton every year to benefit his Drug Rehab Clinic. Last year it was held in Chicago and a few good blues players were invited along, the likes of Buddy Guy, Robert Cray, Sonny Landreth, John Mayer with guest appearances by Warren Haynes, Susan Tedechi, Joe Bonamassa. Among others ZZ Top play a couple of songs and Clapton plays his set with Steve Winwood. The DVD stretches over 2 x discs so a lot of music and artists to enjoy!

CD's:

Black Country Communion - Glen Hughes (ex Trapeze, Deep Purple, Tony Iommi), Joe Bonamassa, Jason Bonham (Foreigner, Jason Bonham Band), Derek Sherinian (ex- Dream Theatre)

Porcupine Tree ? In Absentia?.originally released a few years ago but Steve Wilson has done his magic and released the album in DTS 5.1 Surround with 3 additional tracks. A brilliant recording and having owned this album since it?s release a few years ago I am appreciating it all over again in 5.1! I paid R275.00 for this re-release, well worth every cent.