Author Topic: Items for Sale Rule  (Read 414 times)

Offline Mad Bastard

Items for Sale Rule
« on: April 01, 2021, 08:34:34 AM »
Hi

Could someone explain the thinking around the rule requiring a minimum of 50 posts before you can put items up for sale. I honestly don't have much to say, but I do have some great equipment for sale, leaving me in somewhat of a quandary. Any information that could explain this rule would be appreciated.

Offline kamikazi

Re: Items for Sale Rule
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2021, 08:54:57 AM »
Have a read here for a wide range of views -> Link to 50 Post Rule on Classifieds discussion

Basically it boils down to being part of an active community and participating in it. This forum is very helpful in terms of trading with like minded members, but it not the primary function and that is inherent reasoning behind the rule. I think 50 posts is not a lot and there should be enough things audio related around here to be able to weigh in or learn more about the hobby. For example, start a thread about the speakers and gear you like and why you like it? Participating in the forum also helps building trust with people you would like to trade with, since we all get to you know a bit better in the process.