Mini Schnauzers

AVForums

Help Support AVForums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

merlin3001

AVForums Member
Reaction score
From one or two comments and icons, I suspect this forum has a few fellow Mini Schnauzer lovers on here.  The breed first came to my attention from the TV program Spaced and I have been a fan and promoter of these bearded beauties ever since.  It also helps that my wife is extremely allergic to most dogs and cats but the hypoallergenic Mini is one of the few dogs she can easily hug and cuddle without any allergic response at all.

We have two girls that are about 9 years old now and have been thinking of getting a puppy to join them for a few months now.  The problem is I am not really sure where to start looking for a breeder since we moved down to the Eastern Cape (PE).  I tried the Kusa website but can't seem to see how I can see a list of registered breeders and definitely don't want to support any puppy mills.  Does anyone have any experience / knowledge of good breeders in my area?  I should also mention we are not worried about the show aspects - what we care about is a healthy happy schnauzer to join our family and be part of our lives.