AVForums Website Logistics > Forum Problems? Discuss here.

Where did my ad go? Mods?

<< < (3/3)

Family_Dog:
Brett, just post it as a sales ad and put a price in. The market will determine it's worth.

Sadly, we cannot allow 'special cases" as everyone will then just jump on the bandwagon. To be fair, no-one is going to suggest a price without pics, that is an impossible task.

Please note the following which you did sneak in to the general enquiry: 
"To be clear they are for sale, so you can also PM me reasonable offers"

Why not contact Winders on the forum, he will probably be the one to offer best advice.

-F_D

PAPPA3:

--- Quote from: Family_Dog on March 19, 2021, 03:09:24 PM ---Brett, just post it as a sales ad and put a price in. The market will determine it's worth.

Sadly, we cannot allow 'special cases" as everyone will then just jump on the bandwagon. To be fair, no-one is going to suggest a price without pics, that is an impossible task.

Please note the following which you did sneak in to the general enquiry: 
"To be clear they are for sale, so you can also PM me reasonable offers"

Why not contact Winders on the forum, he will probably be the one to offer best advice.

-F_D

--- End quote ---

Yah Neh.  Duly noted and complied.

The first post in the GD section did ask for offers.  The second one that was deleted was a straight up request for estimated value, no asking for offers, but was deleted.

Nevertheless the ad in the FS section was a grey ad, and I did feel a small exception could be made.  But rules are there for a reason, so I understand.

My gripe was simply that I have seen many people omit pricing and their ads were not removed.  They were simply pressed to set a price and the ad was left up.  I would happily have set a ballpark price if pressed, and the ad could stay up.

All's good.  By and large I agree with actions taken by mods

TimbaLand:
I understand where Pappa3 may be coming from but a simple solution would have been to move on after the rules were clarified.

FranZAR:

--- Quote from: TimbaLand on March 19, 2021, 03:55:45 PM ---I understand where Pappa3 may be coming from but a simple solution would have been to move on after the rules were clarified.

--- End quote ---
Simpler would be to abide by the rules.

OPPO using Tapatalk Mobile VIP

PAPPA3:
All noted

I think this one can be put to bed?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version