Your feel good memory song? What is it?

AVForums

Help Support AVForums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lamb Chop

AVForums Veteran
Reaction score
Moons ago I was with some friends for a holiday in Durbs. We visited a night club that was overlooking the harbour. I can't remember what it was called. What I do remember is it was December and I was sweating like pig. My long hair was constantly wet like I just got out of a shower.

Moving on, the venue was nice and full, but it just did not grab me. Every time I went to the loo which was on the stairs landing, I would hear some amazing tunes coming from a club next door. On my second trip to the loo, after too many beers, I could no longer resist the vibes coming from the other club. I went inside and was greeted by all-black patronage. Being dulled a bit because of my alcohol consumption, it did not mid.
I was totally acccepted by the people there and had the best time of my club life there. Summertime was performed by a live band. I was hooked. Summertime was one of my favourite tracks.

The point I am trying to make is, Summertime has always been a favourite track of mine. Then experiencing this unique experience made it extraordinarily special. Moments like this is what makes life memorable and special.

I will never be able to listen to "Summertime" without remembering this. How privileged I have been to experience this.

Latest posts