"Mp3tag for Mac is here!"

AVForums

Help Support AVForums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Katji

AVForums Grandmaster
Reaction score
:teach:

Florian Heidenreich <[email protected]>
Thu, 18 Feb, 20:00 (4 hours ago)

logo.png

Hi, it's Florian from Mp3tag.

Mp3tag for Mac is here!

I know that not all of you are here for the Mac news and I have a dedicated newsletter just for that (sorry if you?re reading this twice).
But it?s also a major personal milestone and you take part in it ? so I wanted to share this with you. I?ll make it short:

Mp3tag for Mac is available on the Mac App Store 🎉

It?s been a long journey and I?m soooo grateful for your support, encouragement, and motivating feedback along the way. I vividly remember Mp3tag?s anniversary in May 2020 when I?ve shared the first internal alpha version. It was very exciting! Since then, I?ve worked almost daily on what is now Mp3tag for Mac.

It would not have been possible without you. While Mp3tag for Mac is an all-new app, it builds upon the experience of 20+ years of development and support of its Windows companion. That is, including your feedback, your ideas for improvement, and your way of using Mp3tag.

Thank you wholeheartedly 🧡

And if you like to support the launch day and help to make this a success, you can do any or all of the following:

Tell your friends about Mp3tag for Mac
    Post about Mp3tag for Mac on Twitter or your blog
    Leave a review on the Mac App Store (if you?re using the app :))
    Give feedback on Product Hunt 😻

Happy to be able to share this with you. As always, thank you for reading, your interest, and your support.

Enjoy and take care
? Florian

You're receiving this because you signed up at mp3tag.de for the Mp3tag Newsletter.
Florian Heidenreich Erlenstrasse 18, 01097 Dresden, Germany
Unsubscribe  ?  Privacy