Audio and Video Talk > Digital

Musiland Monitor 01US DAC Windows 10 driver?

<< < (2/2)

MetalMilitia:
Please send me your email address then i will mail you the Windows 10 drivers

Took me days to find one that works  :o

Sold my 01US to a forum member not too long ago also. These drivers worked for him too on Windows 10

LAV:

--- Quote from: MetalMilitia on February 27, 2021, 09:58:37 AM ---Please send me your email address then i will mail you the Windows 10 drivers

Sold my 01US to a forum member not too long ago also. These drivers worked for him too on Windows 10

--- End quote ---

MANY thanks!

HB:

--- Quote from: MetalMilitia on February 27, 2021, 09:58:37 AM ---Please send me your email address then i will mail you the Windows 10 drivers

--- End quote ---
I managed to get it working as a bridge only with those drivers. Can't remember why I couldn't get it to work properly though. I hate fiddling/battling with anything Windows related as I'm getting old and I need my heart!
No matter though, as I have plenty non usb DACs and it is now happily doing usb to spdif duties in my workshop.

MetalMilitia:

--- Quote from: HB on February 27, 2021, 01:03:32 PM --- I managed to get it working as a bridge only with those drivers. Can't remember why I couldn't get it to work properly though. I hate fiddling/battling with anything Windows related as I'm getting old and I need my heart!
No matter though, as I have plenty non usb DACs and it is now happily doing usb to spdif duties in my workshop.

--- End quote ---

Was not aware that you didn't come right with the USB side of things. If you'd like I can assist via Teamviewer

HB:
Thanks Chris. Much appreciated. It's fine. It is now fit for porpoise and allows me to fiddle with other dacs I have.  :D
I got my son a Topping which works fine for his setup.

:2thumbs: :dop:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version