The Beyerdynamic T90 - Hello you beauty!

AVForums

Help Support AVForums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Banjuka

AVForums Member
Reaction score
kt2bovy6hfz51.jpg

Introducing the latest addition to my headphone family. The glorious Beyerdynamic T90. I picked it up for 299 Dollars second hand, and it?s already one of the most detailed and resolving headphones I?ve heard ever. It?s also the most comfortable headphones I own - hands-down. It is astonishingly detailed, but also warm and engaging - great soundstage and separation. Like a reference-grade high-end headphone with a dash of fun too. For a 250 ohm Tesla driver open-back headphone they?re surprisingly quite easy to drive. But they do scale better with power. I also have the DT770 Pro 80 Ohm and the TYGR 300 R - and the T90 takes the crown for detail and imaging (though the TYGR is pretty phenomenal for imaging too). But I won't be getting rid of the DT770 Pro or the TYGR as I love them as well. I have the T90 plugged into my iFi Zen DAC & CAN stack. It?s a pity Beyerdynamic don?t make these anymore, cos they?re amazing!