Author Topic: How to set down limit on Iron Guard motirosed screen  (Read 211 times)

Offline d0dja

How to set down limit on Iron Guard motirosed screen
« on: October 13, 2020, 05:13:25 AM »
Is there a way to set a down limit? It unrolls and unrolls until a giant black section is exposed. You can stop and start it manually but it would be handy to just be able to click "down" and leave it to its glacially slow motorised pace. I can't see anything obvious ... anyone have a clue?

Offline MetalMilitia

Re: How to set down limit on Iron Guard motirosed screen
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2020, 09:21:14 AM »
Most screens work in a similar fashion regarding the limiter switches which are usually adjusted with an allen key or star screwdriver

Have a look at either the very most left or right of the screen casing. Mine were also difficult to find

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSOBHZyUcKg

« Last Edit: October 13, 2020, 09:39:24 AM by MetalMilitia »

Offline d0dja

« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2020, 05:34:41 AM »
Done!

Your hint led me to two anonymous holes in the back on the motor side with an allen key socket inside. 

Now if only there was a speed setting. It only has one speed: "comically slow".

Offline MetalMilitia

« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2020, 06:25:22 PM »
Glad you sorted!

Had my screen up for almost 2 years before realizing that there were adjustable limiters. So satisfying now being able to push just one button and have it stop where it should be  :O0:

Offline d0dja

« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2020, 08:36:18 PM »
Unbelievably so. Although we were using it as a school to teach my three year old remote control skills.