Sivga Pii (a noobs perspective)

AVForums

Help Support AVForums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ice_Bunny

Reaction score
Hey guys,
First of, I am extremely new to proper sound so please feel more than welcome to add any constructive feed back here.

The Sivga is one hell of a headset.

Sound.
The Pii has a very realistic intimate sound. is it made for the bass heads? absolutely not.
The low end they are very smooth. Clear and can be impactful when needed.
but again not for the Bass heads

Mid range vocals are amazing, really clear and crisp

high end is amazing
the planar drivers are amazing the high end is clear. the Treble is on point.
They really perform amazing here and I could not find anything wrong.  I compared the high end to the HD600 and form my point I prefer the Pii

They do have a sounds stage and to me it is amazing. However I have not heard a large sound stage at this point.

The build Quality is amazing, with Walnut used for ear cups and they are on the heavier side compared to other cans
The ear pads are Fing amazing, they feel like that pair of jeans that you've worn for the last 10 years.
The included cable is balanced but I don't feel it is going to last long, so that will be next on my list of things to buy

This is from a very noob in the industry and I am starting to fall in love with the sounds I could never hear.