Panasonic 42" plasma- anyone interested?

AVForums

Help Support AVForums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Daniel Weston

AVForums Super Veteran
Reaction score
Hi guys
With the new 50" up and working, I will have to sell my Panasonic plasma as I just don't have anywhere to mount it. I would preferably like to sell it to someone on the forum or to someone related to a forum member but to be honest, I haven't a clue on how to price it. Would anyone like to help me with this? I would be more than happy to openly discuss the best way to price this and if the mods are comfortable with this, let's go!
The model is a TH 42PWD 8WS and I think the '8' denoted the series. It was purchased from Sounds Great in mid 2006 and has been very well looked after and the picture quality is still excellent. It never gave me a days hassle and if I had an appropriate wall to mount it on, it would already be up there!

It would also be sold with the wall mount bracket. It does not come with a stand and there are no built in speakers but obviously runs fine with a HT system. It is also not HDMI ready but you can order the board to allow you to connect with component cables. I was running the screen via an S video cable which I will give to the buyer too.

Cheers
Daniel